I am focused on igniting confidence and self worth into every person I meet and train with. Recognizing what our bodies are capable of goes beyond numbers and measurements. Together we will not just get you to your fitness goal, but we will make you stronger and more beautiful inside and out.
I grew up as a classically trained ballerina. I loved dancing, but I hated my body, and my struggle with anxiety left me feeling constantly defeated. No matter how hard I worked, I never felt good about myself or my physical abilities, and spent my teenage years and 20’s struggling with my weight. Discovering fitness, becoming a personal trainer in San Francisco, and helping my one on one clients with weight loss, strength training, other fitness goals, is what I was put on this earth to do.
Through sharing my own battles with body image, I’ve found that I’m better able to serve others who are up against similar struggles. My clients will transform their bodies, but more importantly, after participating in my programs, they’ll discover that they have renewed love and appreciation for their bodies, and a positive and empowered outlook on life.
I specialize in distance runners, aerialists, and corrective exercise. My athletic background as a marathoner and dancer have taught me to have a strong understanding of what these bodies specifically need to perform and remain healthy and uninjured under extreme physical requirements. During peak season or in your off months, we will focus on programs that build stability, strength, and power.
In 2012, I was inspired by a friend to try pole dance fitness classes, and became hooked immediately. In 2016, I was awarded Pole Sport Organization’s National Artistic Bronze Champion. You can watch the routine here:
I love helping others feel better both mentally and physically through sharing my love of fitness and movement. I am the happiest I have ever been, and I will do anything within my power to help you achieve your fitness and health goals, and to reach for that same contentment. I have survived injuries, heartbreak, and body issues, and I hope that my experience can help others.
Certifications and qualifications
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASN Licensed Primary Sports Nutritionist
- Multiple Marathons, Half Marathons, and one very cold Triathlon (2006-2016)
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- 100's of Volunteer hours at San Francisco Sport and Spine Physical Therapy
- 2016 Pole Sport Nationals Professional Bronze Champion
- 2015 Northwest Pole Art Champion, Professional Division
- Pacific Pole Championships 2015 Silver Medalist Division 3
- Central Pole Championships 2015 Silver Medalist Division 3
- 20 years of Ballet Training
- CPR/AED Certified