I named these treats “Ermagerd Brownie Peanut Butter Bites” because when I took a bite of the final creation that’s exactly what I said; “Errrrmaaagggeeerrrrdddd that’s amazingly delicious!” They are so easy and quick to bake, and will trick you into thinking you’re having a super naughty treat.
1 Quest Chocolate Brownie Bar
2 Tblspn PB2
1 Tblspn water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unwrap Quest Bar, place on non stick surface or pan and heat in the oven for 3 minutes.
3. Using a rolling pin or glass jar, roll out the warm Quest Bar so that it’s flat. Cut it into 3 equal pieces.
4. Roll up a small ball of aluminum foil about 1 inch in diameter, and mold 2 of the brownie pieces around the balls into a cup shape.
5. Place back in oven for 3 minutes
6. While those are baking, mix your PB2 with water, and mold the remaining pieces of brownie bar into 2 small round flat circles.
7. Remove brownie “cups”, fill with PB2 mix, and press the flat circles on top. Place back in oven for 1-2 minutes. Eat warm…ERMAGERDDDDDDD!!!!